A research study of 250 in-school mental health experts and school district administrators and over 1,000 parents from across the country share their unique perspectives about the state of youth mental health. Their biggest concerns. The biggest barriers to accessing care. The cost of care. The role schools should play.
Read the report to learn about:
- The challenges parents have accessing, paying for, and finding mental health support for their children
- The role schools can play in providing youth mental health support
- The benefits of improving student mental health on school outcomes
- How schools are solving for the demand>supply problem
- The ways schools are budgeting, spending, and funding in-school mental health services
- How schools are shifting their priorities to provide more in-school mental health services for the upcoming school year