More ways to save:
Insurance and HSA/FSA
Daybreak offers weekly rates that are less than half of average therapy.
In addition, there are two key ways to reduce the cost of therapy further: reimbursement through your health insurance, and using pre-tax dollars via Flexible Savings Accounts (FSA) or Health Savings Accounts (HSA).
Insurance can be tricky. That is why we offer a concierge service to help you get the most out of your health plan benefits. Here's how it works:
1. Share insurance card: During your onboarding process with your concierge, share your insurance information
2. Coverage estimate: We will work with the insurance company to provide an estimate on the level of coverage
3. We help you submit a claim: we will provide a superbill with all the information needed to easily submit a claim
4. Get Reimbursed: if reimbursement is successful, you will receive a check in the mail with your reimbursement for services
Pay with your HSA / FSA debit card
FSAs and HSAs help you pay for certain out-of-pocket health care costs with pre-tax dollars. These accounts can sometimes be “use it or lose it”, so Elemental might be a good way to use these funds. Here's how it works:
1. Locate your HSA/FSA card: if you are on a high-deductible plan, you may have received an HSA or FSA Card from your employer
2. Use your HSA/FSA card: Your expenses will be automatically approved or disapproved from the card and you may not need to submit additional receipts.
3. Save your receipt: Some FSA and HSA vendors might still require a receipt, so we'll email a receipt to you just in case
*Please note: To qualify, you must have a PPO with out-of-network benefits. Unfortunately, HMO and EPO plans will likely not cover Daybreak. Daybreak cannot guarantee that your FSA, HSA, or health insurance will agree to reimburse you for any of the cost of Daybreak. You are ultimately responsible for the cost of the treatment, and we cannot reimburse you if you don’t get approved.